.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free Citizen

This writer espouses individual liberty, free markets, and limited government.

Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Light Blogging For Awhile

The reports of my death are exaggerated.

Since September 8, I have been dealing with the toughest health challenge of my life. While I have made progress, the road to the recovery of my health will be a long one. So, for the time being, my posts here will be sporadic.

I would be remiss if I did not take this opportunity to thank those who, during the past four-plus years, (1) have been loyal readers of this and my other blog, (2) have taken the time to post comments, and (3) have thought enough of this blog to add it to their blogrolls.

I covet your prayers.

I am wounded but not killed.
I will lie down and bleed for awhile.
Then I will rise and fight again.

~~ Author unknown

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Steve,

My prayers and best wishes for your speedy recovery.

-- Mark (South Puget Sound Libertarian)

Tue Sep 23, 01:14:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, and the lines you quote are from "Sir Andrew Barton's Ode".

Bwana

Tue Sep 23, 05:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Schantz Family said...

To my favorite Uncle -

I love you and continue to think about you and pray for you.

I miss the emails.....get better soon!

~SES

Tue Sep 30, 08:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Schantz Family said...

To my favorite Uncle -

I love you and continue to think about you and pray for you.

I miss your emails........get better soon!

~SES

Tue Sep 30, 08:13:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home