.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free Citizen

This writer espouses individual liberty, free markets, and limited government.

Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back in Business

If you visited this site at any time during the past two weeks, you surely noticed that the spacing had totally vanished. This was a time of frustration for me, as I tried to figure out what the problem was.

Happily, the kinks now seem to be largely worked out, and the spacing has returned. You'll notice, however, that there are some little marks scattered around on some of the posts. If anyone knows how to get rid of these, I would very much appreciate your passing this information on to me.

My thanks to all who offered suggestions during my character-building experience.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Glad everything is working again. Merry Christmas to you, too.

Thu Dec 22, 02:07:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home