.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free Citizen

This writer espouses individual liberty, free markets, and limited government.

Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pick a Presidential Candidate

The following is an interesting exercise. You answer a few questions then click the "find your candidate" button, and the program selects the candidate whose positions on the issues are most like your own. You may be surprised at what you find... I was... Click the link below:

Select a Candidate

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if the survey is accurate. I specifically chose a position on Iraq that I know for a fact that Biden supports (Biden is where I got my idea), yet the results show that Biden disagrees with my choice on Iraq.

Tue Nov 13, 07:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home