.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Free Citizen

This writer espouses individual liberty, free markets, and limited government.

Name:
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Finally - Ron Paul Makes Front Page of NY Times

I've been an admirer of Mark Levin's for quite some time, having seen him a number of times on TV. I recently got his book about the U. S. Supreme Court, Men in Black, and, as a fellow dog lover, I also intend to read his latest work, Rescuing Sprite. Last night, for the first time, I tuned in to Mark's radio show, and I must say that I lost a great deal of my respect for him. He was rude to a caller who supports Ron Paul for president, and he made it sound like he thinks that all of Congressman Paul's backers are nut cases. I was truly disappointed in Mark's attitude toward those who disagree with him.

Sunday, December 16 is the date for the Ron Paul Boston Tea Party Campaign.

by Joseph Mercola, M. D. | November 27, 2007

Not long ago, I reported on how supporters independent of Paul’s campaign raised $4 million online, and an additional $200,000 over the phone in a single day -- a record among this year’s Republican candidates. That support has had even more results than the money alone, since Paul says it has caused an additional “$10 million worth of free publicity.”

It has landed him both on Face the Nation (see Paul’s masterful handling, and sincere responses to tough questions in the video [linked below]), and in a front-page story in the New York Times (please see the link below.)

What Can Ron Paul Do For Your Health?

Ron Paul supports all the basic principles of the Constitution – including limited government involvement.

What does this mean for your health?

Just as I encourage you to Take Control of Your Health, Ron Paul seeks to maximize your individual freedom, including those basic rights that pertain to your health. Keep reading>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home